In general, you can visit Heatpower.com without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, in order to for you to get in touch with us, to download certain information or to register to events we usually need you to register certain personal data.
‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Examples of such personal data used by the organisation behind Heatpower.com and received from our website is the personal data you have entered, i.e. your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. Other automatically stored information from your web page visit is your IP address. The organisation behind Heatpower.com may update your information from other public records if it is necessary in order to maintain good registry care.
The organisation behind Heatpower.com registers personal data in connection with:
- When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website.
- If you contact us via email, by phone, our websites and social media.
- If you sign up for email subscriptions.
- Your visit to our websites and app, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communications data, such as the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Purpose of Data Use and Consent
The personal data which you have entered and which the organisation behind Heatpower.com collects from our website is mainly used to fulfill your requests and to respond to your enquiry.
You decide if you want to leave us your personal data for this purpose.
However, we might also use your personal data for other purposes, such as:
- To provide you as web page visitor with information about news and events;
- Information on ordering a service is stored and analysed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as promotion of both general and targeted nature;
- In order to manage visitor profiles, conduct analyses and market research;
- For system administration and for obtaining statistical data about the behaviour and patterns of our users, this does not identify any individual but occurs at aggregated level;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behaviour on our websites and app;
- Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentation/profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services;
- To send you information and promotion via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact routes such as social media since you have an active contact with us;
- To contact you via app, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
- To provide you with relevant recommendations, offers, and services based on what other people with similar behaviours have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at and shown interest in;
- To help us develop our site and app to be more useful and to enhance your user experience of the platforms offered through Heatpower.com by customizing the display of the services to the device being used;
- To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies.
Sometimes collecting and using personal data is necessary for the purposes of legal
obligations or is necessary to protect the interests of Heatpower.com. Your
personal data may therefore be used:
- To comply with legal requirements
or lawful authority requests;
- To protect our legal rights, for example in order to investigate potential violations of our terms and conditions or to detect, prevent or disclose fraud or other security issues.
Collection with Consent
By filling out a consent form on the website (for example in order to get in touch with us, subscribe to newsletter, download certain information or to register to events etc.) you agree that your personal information (for example name, telephone, email) may be used for the services you are exposed to where you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic position, and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you. You also agree that that your personal data is used for the above other
You can at any time revoke your consent of us using your contact details for the above other purposes. You can also ask us to delete your personal data.
By browsing our website you also agree to that we may add cookies, both a so-called third-party and first-party cookies, on your computer. These cookies will follow you and your online behaviour in order to offer you marketing based on your online behaviour.
About Cookies and Logfiles
As mentioned above, when you use our site and app, personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies and log files. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and Internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. Cookies will not identify you personally, only the browser you have installed on your computer.
If you do not want storage of cookies on your computer you can revoke your consent and turn off that function in the web browser, under security settings. If cookies are not stored on your computer you will not be able to
use all the functions or our or other websites. Google has help pages
containing instructions for how you clear cookies in the most common browsers.
The only information that we collect and store automatically during normal website usage is typical web server log data. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. Such data is not telling us who you are or
revealing any other information of a personal nature. We use web server log
data to generate statistics and measure site activity for the benefit of heatpower.com users.
- To measure the number of visitors to our site
- To see what pages on our site that are the most popular among our visitors
- To gather information used for making our website more customer oriented
- To deliver relevant information and marketing to our visitors.
This is done directly or through the use of third-party technology or third-party suppliers.
When possible we also combine your online web behaviour data with
the personal data that you eventually have previously provided to us and to
which you have provided consent.
Legal Basis of Collecting Personal data
By submitting data on Heatpower.com, you provide your permission for the organisation behind Heatpower.com to register and store information about which service you requested and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, the organisation behind Heatpower.com will refer to the fulfilment of agreements, legitimate interest or consent. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the heading How to contact us.
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. The organisation behind Heatpower.com will store your personal data as long as you have an active
contact with us. For marketing purposes, information collected from your
webpage visit or other contact with Heatpower.com older than three (3) years is not used. This implies that data will be erased when they are no longer
relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for
which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when
required due to other legal requirements. However, all handling of personal
data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
Recipients of Your Personal Data
We restrict access to your personal data to the organisation behind Heatpower.com and suppliers who need to use the information for above purposes, and who are contractually required to keep your personal data secure and confidential. We
aim to choose the option for data processing services that best safeguards the integrity of your personal data towards any third party. Only aggregated,
anonymized data is periodically transmitted to third party external services to help us improve our web site and the service we provide to you.
Links to other Websites
Please note that any links you may find on this Website that lead to external websites hosted by other entities than Heatpower.com could result in you visiting websites with other terms and conditions and privacy policies. Your use of these websites will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and privacy policies. You understand and agree that the organization behind Heatpower.com does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the behavior, features, or content of any such third-party websites.
How to Contact Us
For further information about personal
data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com